Converting to RPL

I currently hold a GFPT and want to convert it to an RPL which apparently i have until the 31st of August to do, however i also hold an RPC with tailwheel and navigation endorsements and i would like both of those endorsements to carry over to my RPL. What is the best way to go about this?

I think if i convert GFPT to RPL it is just a simple form to fill out and am also able to transfer my tailwheel endorsement with that form but dont think i can transfer my navigation endorsement and not sure if im able to transfer nav endoresment later on after i already have RPL.

Another option is converting my RPC to RPL which should carry everything over but i think is more paperwork and possible English language proficiency check, also this way i shouldn't be restricted by the 31st August deadline.

Either way i know i will need to get a medical and do a check flight eventually but im not worrying about that just yet, just want to get the paperwork done and get the ball rolling.

What is the best way to go about this?

Talk to your local flying schools in CAB. Your RPC plus its' endorsements will convert over to an RPL no probs - you just need the 2 hrs IF and a check flight this way..... however, as you already have GFPT, which includes IF and GA aircraft competency - you should be able to fill in a heap of paperwork and you are done. Trust your old logbooks are all valid and signed off, and you have located your original student records? They'll be useful.

• Like 1