[31 Aug 2018] Not enough events are advertised (Nsw)

stevron

as an office bearer of an Aeroclub i am having trouble notifying our members of events as not enough info listed or should I be looking somewhere else please help. Albury has a Bbq last Friday of the month at the club house 1800 on wards please feel welcome.

• Like 1

Try Aeroclub.com.au Aviation Events, Aviation Directories, Aviation Community That site is kind-of on auto pilot; the website owner is near impossible to contact (we have been trying for years to get our defunct Flying Club removed) and it relies on people listing their own events. You can get emails, weekly, fortnightly, monthly; or just check. Some events were set up "ages ago" as a recurring event, and now don't happen, so you have to check with organisers.

This site - Recreational Flying - also relies on people listing their events. I did volunteer to keep the Events up to date, but then we moved and couldn't get enough internet to get Google Maps up, with about 1kb/s most sites bombed or thought I was a mobile phone. So had to "retire". If you know something is on - please list it on RecFly. You don't have to be the owner of the Event.

Sue