Freddie from Brisbane

Freddie

Wecome to the new world of flying Fred, a very dear and close friend introduced me to it ages ago ( we flew ofer the Missouri in sydney harbour once you,d get shot down if you tried it now eh) Fred,s gone now but we had some great flights together and i,ll keep on peddling the storch and 500 around a good bit yet eh. Cheers Hargraves

Hi and welcome Freddie!

I visit YCAB often, it's my local fuel station to fill up my Jab. I've possibly heard and seen you in the circuit there. Who are you learning through and what are you flying? There's quite a choice at Caboolture.

Thanks for the welcomes. I am flying a Jabiru 170, 24-0903 at Caboolture Recreational Aviation. They are great to fly with and very friendly. I usually fly on Fridays. If you have heard someone calling “Caloundra traffic” and then correcting themself - that’s probably me! By the way, Freddie is my nick name.

John (Freddie)

• Haha 2

Thanks for the welcomes. I am flying a Jabiru 170, 24-0903 at Caboolture Recreational Aviation. They are great to fly with and very friendly. I usually fly on Fridays. If you have heard someone calling “Caloundra traffic” and then correcting themself - that’s probably me! By the way, Freddie is my nick name.John (Freddie)

That's ok John, if you hear someone calling "Coominya Traffic" on the Caboolture CTAF, that'll probably be me on an off day. I actually haven't done that yet, but give me time, I guess. We are human.