Not 'Recreational' but very informative flying

Phil Perry

I'd have the hots for 'Jenny Knecht' the gorgeous SFO,. . .if I were forty odd years younger ! Some of the BTL comments on this vid are funny. . . Herr Kapitan Frick is a bit of a comedian also . . . runtime approx 13.20

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

Thanks for posting. They are really interesting. Also interesting to see how much they look outside the cockpit checking for traffic.

Yes, those Pilots Eye videos are superbly made. . .I've watched loads of them. Very informative too with all of the radio comms, and all with subtitles. like the way that this particular crew keep swopping from Swiss / German to English even when They're not talking to ATC. . . the external and Slo Mo shots are good too. . .

One more A-330 clip With Thomas and Jenny. . . . Some really childish and stupid comments below the video on the actual PilotsEye site,. . .mainly about the way Jenny 'Jumped' when the TCAS Conflict alert sounded on the approach to Miami. Bloody uneducated trolls !

These delightful Lady SFOs are becoming endemic ( ! ) Lufthansa Cargo MD 11 landing at Quito. . .Spectacular urban scenery, almost at the Max aerodynamic capability of this aircraft due to the highest airport elevation on Earth. . . *Notice Flap setting in Degrees, rather than the Airbus ethos, of flaps 1, 2, 3 and Full. . . .

I like the way the FO cheekily says "Have Fun" to the skipper just before the final landing approach. . .