FREE Classifieds now open

Admin

I know I am rushing things a bit but I wanted to at least get the new Classifieds section up and running.

It is FREE to place a Classifieds listing in the new Classifieds section of the site and in fact you will find it is one great system that will help you sell what you have. There are different categories, open to every user and even Guests can see what you have listed to help advertise to everyone. User's can make offers with the Make an offer button and you are alerted to the offer and a whole purchase system for the buyer.

You can even open your very own store like you can on eBay by going to your Edit Profile page and click "My Store"...it's a very powerful Classifieds system and FREE here on Aircraft Pilots so please start filling up the Classifieds section with what ever you have from aircraft to whatever you have laying around...the more the merrier

NOTE: Fair use applies and whilst it is FREE we reserve the right to refuse a classifieds listing or ask for donations on commercial stores