Hello fellow aviphiles

brothach

Hi all,

Just about to start my pilot training with a view to one day going CPL and beyond.

I have been into Aviation since I can remember and even had the good fortune to be an AVTECH on the Blackhawk (ASGW/SSP Oakey). Left in 2000 and have been in retail since (bleh!!). I've fixed them and now I want to fly them...BAD!!!

Should get up for my first hours in the next few weeks and cant wait for that first solo!!

Look forward to conversing with you all.

Brothach:yin_yan:

Hi,

Welcolm to the group, i did the same as you but from the Navy on Seakings and the like, i applied through CASA for AME and got it! Basiclly because of the military background, a lot of paperwork to do but worth it.

Enjoy the forum.

Bob.

Hey Bob,

Yeah paperwork!! Phew! I'm a militaty AME but never got the civil qual. Location meant no chance for re-train so here i am!! wanting to pilot instead! Always wanted to anyway! Only fixed 'em to be close to 'em!! lol....The passion never dies.

Look forward to geeking it up with you lot....

see ya in the sky

Brothach

Hi,

Yes I got both, I intend to supliment my flying with doing maintenance work. I already have some work now mainly Saturdays. I just look at it as getting more flying in.

I talked the Navy into letting me go to TAFE to get my civilian qualifications instead of having a "sports day".

Bob.