March 2008

Admin

Guest airsick

I have a star filter for the lens but didn't have it on me at the time. It works really well for the effect you are on about.

Guest ozzie

Stary Windsocks

Hi,

Here is an old slide with the affect you are talking about. spin on star filter, had to dig deep to find this, Corowa airport about 1978/9.

I like the last light of the sunset in Airsicks photo, nice.

Ozzie

543700279_windsockatnight.jpg.613e87812be9eda3978f70193498c8ff.jpg

Guest S Ross

Wayne (sceadu52jr) - do you have a high res version of your photo "Drifter close up" taken at Clifton, by any chance? I'm doing a story on a trainee Drifter pilot in the next issue and could possibly use it if the quality's adequate for the magazine. (Minimum 300 dpi at a useable size, jpg format)

Please email me at [email protected]

Thanks

Shelley Ross

Editor

Australian Flying

Guest S Ross

Winner Australian Flying March Photo Comp

Hearty congratulations go to Matt, for his entries taken at the Point Cook airshow; the CT4 shots were extremely well framed, sharp and close. Good on you, Matt. Please email me with your full name and address to [email protected]. to receive your three complimentary copies of Australian Flying.

Special mention must also go to Keith (Tvaner) for his Temora shots, also terrific. And what a great thing, Keith, that you got to stay with welcoming locals whilst you were out there. That's a unique and special side of life that aviation seems to engender.

Thanks very much Shelly, appreciate your comments. As a long term subscriber to Australian Flying I'm happy to donate my winnings to Kieth for his special mention and great Temora shots.

Cheers,

Matt.

Thanks very much Shelly, appreciate your comments. As a long term subscriber to Australian Flying I'm happy to donate my winnings to Kieth for his special mention and great Temora shots.

Congrats on winning with those great shots Matt. 011_clap.gif.c796ec930025ef6b94efb6b089d30b16.gif011_clap.gif.8adfe837b4189ee6622bf4917d6a88c0.gif

Your kind & generous offer is gratefully received. 025_blush.gif.9304aaf8465a2b6ab5171f41c5565775.gif

PS. Thankyou for the special mention Shelley.