Original ''austflight'' Hangar/workshop Up For Sale Or Lease

XP503

Hello fellow aviators.

Anybody interested in purchasing a 600m2 hangar/workshop with office and upstairs living area adjacent to Boonah Airfield should contact JIM UPTON on 0418 692 004.

It is the building where every ''factory built'' Austflight Drifter was made from scratch.

Please contact Jim if you are interested, he is waiting for your call!

David Mason

I the secretary of that management committee and assure you it has nothing to do with us. Private sale, in fact it's not even on the airfield land, a road seperates it from the runway. Google earth it. :-))

Guest Michael Coates

David Mason, sorry I think you misunderstood my post. I was not implying that because the airfield was under a new management committee that everyone was jumping ship, I was kind of thinking that maybe now it is under better management the pricing had actually gone up and the owner of the building thought he could actually get what it was worth rather than the market value perhaps. There are always two sides to every post and I guess you read it the wrong way when I was actually praising the new management rather than pooh-poohing it. I still stand by my comment that it would be a lovely place for someone!

Nah it's all good Michael, you're right though sometimes these forums are like chinese whispers hahaha! You're also very right in that it would be a great opportunity. Just to clarify though, the facility/hangar hasn't been aviation orientated for over ten years and the current owner has no knowledge of/ involvement with the airfield/committee. It was by chance that I found out he wanted to sell or lease, as he (Jim) hasn't put it on the market yet.