Zenith

On a search of the database of the Aircraft field in the forum users I can only find 4 users that have listed Zenith as their aircraft and even then one is Zenith Australia and one is from Canada so that only leaves two general Zenith users.

However having said this I am open to any further comments in support of a Zenith usergroup....

Hi Ian, I know 3 kits have arrived in OZ this month and mine is due early next month and these are for current members.It would be nice to have a builders log/question/etc on a separate heading under Zenith,but as you say you need the numbers. I notice Ianrat has started his construction log under Kit Building so maybe it will suffice Cheers T87

Guest Flyer40

Aww go on Ian. I'm eagerly awaiting lots of progress reports from these guys as they get stuck into their new kits. Should be a lot of good info emerging as they progress.

We have two usergroups that have not had a post in over 3 months, Gliders and Pioneer so if you feel a Zenith usergroup would get more interest then these then one of them will have to go ;)