Pride comes after a fall?

Guest Macnoz

Airsick

Yes there is a list of resposible persons that MUST report an incident - but this does not preclude anybody else from reporting one.

My view is that if you think a report should be lodged then lodge one. To worry that someone else MIGHT is unproductive to all concerned - especially the person that buys the plane after it has been patched up.

I recently went to purchase a drifter but a local level 2 advised me that it had been ditched in the ocean - no report - no listing in the logbook.

How long before the boom fails and you are all consoling my demise.

I have stated in another thread that RA-AUS not only has 8500 members but it also has 8500 safety officers whose primary concern is the safety of their fellow aviators ( after themselves of course )

Board nominations are currently being sought and are encouraged.

If I may be so bold to take some text from Tony's post for a campaign slogan:

Come and join the team and be part of the controlling crew so that you can have your say on what the hell happens within RA-Aus, at Board level!

Nominations close 30 May 2008.

If you don't feel you can donate your valuable time by being a board member, then get paid to be a controller and apply for the Operations Manager position which is advertised in the magazine. That way, you can sort the "twaddle" out yourself.

088_censored.gif.2b71e8da9d295ba8f94b998d0f2420b4.gif

For everyone to know - I will be standing at the upcoming Board Elections for Victoria and hope, with your help, I will get elected to better our Recreational Aviation Association for every single member irrespective of "why" they fly and "what" they fly