Jump to content

info on fuel tank switching

Recommended Posts



Does anyone know who could supply the tap or hardware/plumbing to switch between dual fuel tanks? This is for use in a car so would be switching fuel input and fuel return (EFI setup). Thanks in anticipation.



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Have a look at Wicks or Aviation Spruce to see what you need and if you see what you want, either buy it from them in USA or try Aviaquip. [email protected]. They seem to carry a pretty good range of gear.


Be aware that aviation flared joints are 37 deg, not the same as auto flares.



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...