RA-Aus Board Elections

raalogo.png

The Recreational Aviation Australia Board Elections are coming up with nominations closing at 4:00pm EST on Friday 30th May 2008.

Board members are elected for a 2 year term with vacancies in this election being for South Queensland, New South Wales, Victoria, Tasmania, Northern territory and North Queensland.

It is very much encouraged that any RA-Aus member who feels that they can contribute to the Association to stand for one of the vacancies.

It is your association, run by ourselves, on behalf of all RA-Aus members and without the dedication by individual members in contributing to our Association as a board member, our Association would never have achieved the greatness that it is today in the membership numbers, the flying freedoms that we all have and the help and support that is available to us by the RA-Aus office.

Further details on being a RA-Aus Board Member are available in the April edition of the RA-Aus magazine.

• 2 weeks later...

Well the closing date and time has come and gone. To all those that have put their nomination in I am sure all RAAus members would like to say thanks to you for your willingness to devote your time to our Association and the very best of luck to you.

On a personal note I have submitted my nomination for Victoria and the votes at election time will tell the outcome but in the meantime does anyone want to be a campaign manager 006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif

• 2 months later...