Just Landed

Ches

Am now 72Yrs and have just received my pilots cretificate. I soloed on the 23.4.07 with 14 hrsof instruction. flight tested on 31.10.07. at 29hrs all in a DRIFTER. Solo in Jab 160 1.2.08 and solo in Jab230 28.2.08 and now have total hrs of 64 and trying to fly as often as possible weather permitting. I have started the nav so far have 2 flights and enjoying every minute Its a great feeling to go down to the airfield cheque the plane over, jump in it and fly, now i just have to pinch myself at times just to realise that this is not a dream. its for real when Im flying up by my self.

Ches

Guest Decca

Good-day Ches! Welcome to the forums 098_welcome.gif.81ff07d492568199326e4f64f78d7bc6.gif and congratulations on your achievements.

Regards, Decca.

Guest Bretto

Welcome Ches

I'm just starting out with training so looking forward to feeling same emotions as you once i go solo :thumb_up:

Thats Awesome Ches, welcome, there are a few fella's around here sitting on the fence, course they reckon they are to OLD, on of them just turned 60 the other day.

Will have to show them your'e post.

Concratulations on your'e achievements, keep it up!

011_clap.gif.c796ec930025ef6b94efb6b089d30b16.gif011_clap.gif.8adfe837b4189ee6622bf4917d6a88c0.gif Cheers Guy

Congrats Ches, at 54 I wondered if I would ever get there :big_grin:, my next nav will be the third! I may get there too!!

Well done keep up the great effort ....

Regards Vic ..........:thumb_up: