Just Landed

Guest aza...

Guest aza...

Hi all,

Been looking around on this forum for quite a while now, and thought I better introduce myself, as I finally got my finger out (and over came the nerves) and went for my first flight in a trike! Awesome! Did the TIF with Pete in Tumut, and loved it! Mind you the first flight was at 8am & -3degrees on the ground (but a really smooth ride) ... skimming across the top of the low lying fog in the valley as the sun rose over the hills was truly exhilerating! The second flight in the afternoon was a bit warmer and the nerves were well and truly gone.

If anyone is thinking about doing a TIF in a trike, I would highly recommend it, and also would highly recomend Pete as an instructor as well, great bloke! Hopefully I'll get back there soon, to continue what I have now started... and go solo some time in the near future!:big_grin:

Cheers,

Aaron

1711590820_FirstSight.jpg.d04ab70e2f61fb8ac70ac58f1d01cf39.jpg

Cold.jpg.d9e4fafdbaf202a27a0684db88d9bc36.jpg

117107442_Mentrike.jpg.a3e9667ee056ab15af500f04618e3446.jpg

Welcome Aaron. Great to see you take the plunge - both flying and posting.

Pete is great value for both trikes and 3 axis, but he is not one to gush.

When doing my final certificate check-flight, the best praise he could come up with was "I've passed worse than you".

But then he rented his new Jab to me to take to Narromine, so I figured he thought I was OK.

Cheers,

Ross

Welcome to the forum Aaron. Flying in tumut area has to be a dream, the scenery is so nice. I am nearly in the neighborhood at Temora, so when you start your navs come over for a cuppa. I fly a J160, but I have a few hours in trikes and they are awsome.

cazza