Just Landed

shags_j

Hey all,

Thought I would introduce myself. My name is Jason and I have been into flying for some time. I started my training in High School but due to fiscal reasons dropped off the radar so to speak for about 10 years.

I have just returned and have so far done my 3 hours solo. I am changing schools to do an RA license as I currently have a career as an accountant and have no desire to become a commercial pilot.

Fav aircraft (of which I have the RC version) is a Pitts Special.

Cheers,

Shags

Well G'day, and 098_welcome.gif.81ff07d492568199326e4f64f78d7bc6.gif Shags...........

also that is my fav acft as well.... I sore a S1S Pitts do aerobatics on the weekend at Ambeley Airshow.... and thought it was a beut little plane....:thumb_up:

I have a MX-2 Aerobatic Rc airplane also, but I haven't had it up much........dew to the fact I'm not really good yet and have to glue it back together nearly everytime I take it up....049_sad.gif.af5e5c0993af131d9c5bfe880fbbc2a0.gif Thank goodness it's foam....:thumb_up:

Cheers,

Tom

Welcome Shags (and aren't they all?)

Glad you could join us.

My daughter bought me a ride in a Pitts for my 50th recently. She is now the top of my favourite child list. It was awesome.

I thought accountants were boring? Moving into RAA makes a lot of sound financial sense. Hope we can help.

Cheers,

Ross

098_welcome.gif.81ff07d492568199326e4f64f78d7bc6.gif Shags, Where in hell did you get that name. Oh of course, it's a flying thing, a bird of some sort. :hittinghead: When I get down to Murray Bridge, I often see Chris Sperou (not sure if that's how it's spelt) practicing his aero's. The last time he was trying out a new prop I believe, it was so noisy. The tips must have been on the edge of the sound barrier. The Pitts is a great little plane but I wouldn't want to throw one about like those guys do.

You mean this one?

Dat's de one....:thumb_up:

Nice pic, I didn't get one of them cause I was to busy watching and he came in pretty fast............:big_grin: