Horsham Fly-In This Weekend

Matt

Can't make it 051_crying.gif.fe5d15edcc60afab3cc76b2638e7acf3.gif - family commitments in Melbourne. :big_grin:

Pity 049_sad.gif.af5e5c0993af131d9c5bfe880fbbc2a0.gif - The Horsham Fly In sounds like a cut above most of the others. :thumb_up: Hopefully next year. :big_grin:

regards

:big_grin::big_grin:

Now, Now, Ben. :big_grin: It's just that there are a lot of extras at the Horsham Fly In. :thumb_up: And don't forget the Hopetown Fly In is immortalized in the Never Ending Story.........:big_grin::big_grin:

regards

great fly in

Horsham was great fun and Matt heard you call inbound as I was outbound.

Stayed Friday and Sat nites, best food deal around put on by the galsSat nite, 20 bucks for 3 course dinner and breakfast.

Public numbers probably down but will await official report from John and his team who put a lot of imput into it. About 60 aircraft arived Sat and looked like a lot inbound as we were heading out Sunday about 11:30am.

I went to the Horsham fly-in today, and what a great day it was. I arrived just as the parachuters called it a day because of the wind, but got to have a look at some great aircraft. Somebody said the numbers were down on previous years, and that's to be expected with the on-going drought, but it seemed like half of Horsham turned out. If only we could have seen one of those hotrods having a drag against and Jabiru. Congratulations to John and all his hard working crew.

Cheers

Ferris:thumb_up: