Restricted License - box ticked!

So I got my Restricted license last weekend, over the moon! License to go learn as they say. That was the Friday and went for NAV 1 the next day. Out of the J160 into the J230. She's a beast 024_cool.gif.7a88a3168ebd868f5549631161e2b369.gif . Think she'll be my bird of choice from now on... My instructor and I are both around the 6'4" mark and to put it politely I am not so petite;) so we have had some "interesting" climbouts in the 160 on those warmer days. Obviously we were limited by Fuel to stay under MTOW - So it was sort of a goal to be out tof the 160 before summer...goes well one up though.

Also did the Human Factors exam and passed it after going through (more like skimming)the Aviation theory text book. My Instructor will be holding a course/seminar for HF which I would like to attend anyway, won't hurt or cost me anything and i can use it as an excuse to get out there to go for a fly :big_grin:

NAV2 next, reading the books and doing the flight pans with different weather every couple of days so I get a hang of it, just waitng for RAAus to post me my card so it says "pilot" and not student...maybe then it will start to sink in a bit

Hope to see some of you up there in the blue sometime...