• Welcome to Recreational Flying!
    A compelling community experience for all aviators
    Intuitive, Social, Engaging...Registration is FREE.
    Register Log in
Sign in to follow this  
Adrian Lewer

Any More Info ?

Hi all, does anyone around the melbourne area have a 2 place aeropup ? i recently had a look at some pic's and was impressed by the performance. it will just be another one to go on the list of maybe's. would not mind seeing one in the flesh.

my only question is "is it hard to cover a "real" plane ? i am use to covering models :big_grin:

Will let you know when I do mine ,,;) Ive only ever covered a few models myself but I'm armed with quite a bit of info on stitts fabric and procedures about it so hopefully I will be right

aeropup

Hi guys I have an aeropup based at YSEN There is one other here as well as a supapup single seater .Nice little plane the folding wings are very handy when trying to find hangar space. cheers ray

about to start covering i think in the next month or so ,,,taking longer to build than first thought ,,,

On youtube, there is some good videos on "how to cover A/c". It covers taping, stitching, the works.

Hey Guys

to cover an ultra light using the stits process is pure simplicity. Buy their manual, read it a few times prior to commencing work and you will be surprised just how easy it is. I just finished covering my second Acft with it and could not recommend it more highly. in the words of some one "hav a go ya mug" you'll be a mug if you dont.