So you think you are a pilot with good judgement. Try this proximity flying.

Captain

Yeah its an awesome video. They peg about 4000 fpm rate of decent (thats on wings suits 3 years ago so maybe down to 3000 fpm now) and used to get over 3 minutes free fall from 14,000'. They also do "flocking" which is formation wingsuit flights best I saw was 34 people all trailing smoke flairs very nice! And yes you can have them formate on an aircraft on decent not very easy and eventaully the aircraft accelerates away from them but they can keep up for about 30 secounds.

Adam.

Guest Maj Millard

One sport that has always been in a constant state of development, change, and improvment. I did ten years of skydiving in the seventies, and we thought we were cutting edge then. Looking back now, we look like dinoursours. One wonders where it could possibly end. Flying at 120mph with you'r body as the plane, is the ultimate, no question. 024_cool.gif.7a88a3168ebd868f5549631161e2b369.gif

Guest Maj Millard

Hey, as brave as I once was, please excuse me if I don't volunteer to be the one to

attempt the first landing in a winged suit !!!..........it should be fun to watch though. 113_im_with_stupid.gif.c7998083611453eb404ccd147fef8c5f.gif 024_cool.gif.7a88a3168ebd868f5549631161e2b369.gif

They are currently working out a system and a wing suit that will allow them to land them albeit a little fast but I wouldn't be surprised if you see this in a couple of years.

Couldn't be any worse than landing a Jab:wasnt me: