Is this real???

antzx6r

Is this example on there? (hoax-slayer) Or are you just saying that you think its a hoax and I should post it there?

Because I know it looks unbelieveable, but technically these types(edge540, extra) do hold altitude in knife edge and almost hover on prop lift. Even with the wing still on (asuming digital altering), the pilot is still doing a knife edge to a landing. Or is it a total manufacture???

Hi Tomo,don't worry I sent him six copies:laugh:006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif006_laugh.gif.d4257c62d3c07cda468378b239946970.gif036_faint.gif.544c913aae3989c0f13fd9d3b82e4e2c.gif

Bob.

Just in case he doesn't look at the ones you sent, I should send him another six. it would be a disaster for him to miss out on it:laugh:006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif

:hittinghead:

Because I know it looks unbelieveable, but technically these types(edge540, extra) do hold altitude in knife edge and almost hover on prop lift. Even with the wing still on (asuming digital altering), the pilot is still doing a knife edge to a landing. Or is it a total manufacture???

Total manufacture. It was a viral marketing campaign by a clothing company. Very successful too.

Some evidence on Snopes.

Coincidentally, I was sent another copy of it today.