Need Rotax 582 twin radiators, or alternative

Rich

Hi all

Just wondering if anyone has a set of twin radiators lying around the want to sell, they are for a high mount Thruster setup.

Mine have been repaired to their absolute limits and maybe beyond.

I only need the radiators.

Maybe someone has sourced alternatives with same dimentions and volumes, eg motorbike etc. At the end of the day Rotax outsource alot of their components.

Cheers

Rich 091_help.gif.c9d9d46309e7eda87084010b3a256229.gif

Suitable?

Must serious off-road bikes use twin aluminium radiators. You would have to consider area and thickness of the cores to get an idea of whether they will be big enough. In this matter, I would look at Chinese ones as I fitted a China one to a Falcon a week ago , and the quality was fine. They don't make the bigger off road models to my knowledge, so you might have to look to the road range. These types of radiators are always pricey. Good luck.. Nev

Like facthunter said, check the radiator dimensions, but a 650 trail bike would be the go.

Be aware that there can be some big price differences in the brands, but Honda's will be cheaper than, say, KTM. An XR650R would be a good starting point ( I have one) as they are extremely popular in the states and therefore aftermarket versions can be had on ebay USA for a song.

i've had various radiators made up for hot rods and restorations over the years. when i've tried to have a radiator rebuilt and modified the price was always more than a scratch built unit. it is always quicker to scratch build than to modify as well.

i've had various radiators made up for hot rods and restorations over the years. when i've tried to have a radiator rebuilt and modified the price was always more than a scratch built unit. it is always quicker to scratch build than to modify as well.

plus you don't know how eroded the core is on an old piece of $#!T