Hi All

Hi All,

Simon here and as i recently joined this site, I wanted to say Hi!

I got my license flying trikes last year thereby ticking off one of my "great" life aspirations. I am still an absolute beginner but enjoying my time up in the air when ever i can. I'm looking for a xt912 trike so that i can make flying a much more regular habit!

cheers all,

Simon

Hi Simon and 098_welcome.gif.81ff07d492568199326e4f64f78d7bc6.gif,

I`ve had a couple of flights in trikes, as a passenger, and what great flying machines they are.

There`s quite a few trikes up here in the Cairns,Atherton tablelands and Port Douglass areas,2 just up the road here at Deeral that are flown from the owners private property and both are powered by 912 engines,they go like a rocket,relatively speaking.

Cheers,

Frank.

Guest donnyl

Hi Ross, how does your cheetah handle? did you build it? Iv'e seen them on the net and I'm curious to find out more owners experiance with Morgan areo A/C.

Don

And welcome Simon, I myself have only recently joined, and it looks like some great people to talk to are always online if your not in the air

Hi Simon and welcome.

Like you I am new to this site. I am currently doing my Certificate Training in Bunbury WA - 13 hrs so far and loving it. Started in the instructors 582 but have just taken delivery of a new XT912 Tundra and now completing training in my Trike. A totally different plane to fly - chalk and cheese. Hope you manage to find what you are looking for. Happy flying. JIM