Expression of interest - RAAF museum Bullcreek visit

Guest Brett Campany

Guest Brett Campany

So who'd be keen to get along for a visit to the RAAF Air Museum and then lunch somewhere? I haven't been there in years and would love to get along and check it out as I'm hearing there's a few new additions since I was last there.

Anyone interested?

Will discuss times / dates over the next few days.

http://www.raafawa.org.au/museum/default.aspx

Guest mike_perth

Brett

As you know Im keen for another look around but more importantly keen on meeting some other RAA forum memebers in WA.

Im away for 2 weeks as of this coming Thursday so after then would be good for me but if your all keen to go sooner Im happy to try and catch you all on the next meet!

Mike

Guest Brett Campany
Brett, you're an ideas man aren't you ?.........................024_cool.gif.7a88a3168ebd868f5549631161e2b369.gif

I try mate..... I do try! :thumb_up:

I'm keen

I'm keen Brett. It depends a bit when it will be on as I work full time and have a lot coming up on the weekends. Really would like to meet up with like minded individuals here in WA though. I'll watch this spot!!

Pud

Bullcreek Visit? Yeah....but...if...

Because RAAF only releases airspace to us on the weekends, I literally live at Bindoon every Sat & Sun so, if a gathering at Bullcreek can happen anytime during the week, I'd be a definite starter.

Cheers, Riley

• 4 weeks later...
Guest mike_perth

Thought I would give this a bump to see if anyone is interested in doing this still.

I think it would be a great opportunity for some of us WA guys to get together and have a look at some aircraft and possibly share a meal and a few drinks.

Mike

I was there with family 3 months ago. There is a pub in the same carpark as the museum that has great meals and cold beers.

You blokes should meet there.

When you drive in past the spitty gate guardian continue into the carpark and its to the right.

Im in Perth now but fly back to Hedland on Sunday so I'll have to go on the next one.