foxworker

foxworker

Hi fellow aircraft people,

Just taking a bit of a look around. I'm a bit of a Skyfox fan, prefer the 'dragger to the Gazelle. Flew the first VH 'dragger, low tail -LRF, the proto Gazelle -CAL, and a few more. Love a good 3 point with full fan, loathe wheel-ons, sorry all wheel- on lovers. Would love to own a fox dragger one day. cheers.

• 4 years later...
Hi fellow aircraft people,Just taking a bit of a look around. I'm a bit of a Skyfox fan, prefer the 'dragger to the Gazelle. Flew the first VH 'dragger, low tail -LRF, the proto Gazelle -CAL, and a few more. Love a good 3 point with full fan, loathe wheel-ons, sorry all wheel- on lovers. Would love to own a fox dragger one day. cheers.

Hey fox worker, this is sky High, Im looking for a pilot to fly my taildragger Highlander around the sunshine coast for a week or so if you know anyone I'd really appreciate if you could let me know.

Cheers

Sky High

Hi Sky High,

As much as I would love to, I don't have currency so I'm unable to. Are you a certificate holder yourself? I can be contacted on 0402871771 if you want to discuss anything about flying the 'dragger. cheers mate.

Everyone asks why? Im an aerial photographer so I cannot fly and photograph at the same time ( without being a bit if a hack) I think I may have found someone yesterday though. We are meeting at Caloundra this morning to see how things go.