Just landed

Guest gazelle

Guest gazelle

Hi to everyone. Congratulations on a fantastic forum. I hope to start training soon on the Gazelle. Had a trial flight in one a couple of months ago and loved it. Will be training at Tyabb airfield so i would love to hear from anybody that is currently going for their certificate or has already passed at this airfield.

Bye for now

Brad

Welcome Brad and hope you enjoy your stay!

Boy have you got some fun times ahead - take your time and enjoy it.

I currently have my Gazelle at Tyabb (the blue one and is the one in my avatar picture on the left) - the Gazelles are a fantastic training aircraft. They enable you to grasp the ideas of flying without putting pressure on you to learn so much at once - enjoy!

Welcome Brad now you have signed up you won't want to leave this is a fantastic Forum great people only to willing to share the knowledge and experance hope to hear more about your training.

Don

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Brad,

Your entry has prompted me to try this forum business. Always looked but never touched before.

I have just done my first solo (18/12/06) in Gazelle 3626 at Tyabb.

The solo adrenalin is still buzzing. I think I am addicted.

A great little aeroplane, and a good airfield to train out of. A good team of instructors in both RA and GA.

Hope to see you there some time.

John

G'day Chas,

Welcome to the forum. I guess you have already discovered the friendliness, good humour, sound knowledge and wise experience to be found in these pages. I believe you will always encounter helpfulness fromall ourmembers and a great sense of comradeship.

Keep that adrenelin flowing, this flying thing is magic.

Paul