Tecnam P2002. Loops Rolls Stall turns Awesome video!!!

BLA82

• 1 year later...

Its not a model, there is also overseas, a group that does aeros, in the super echo.They are overseas, certified to do in "some countries" to do Immellman, stall turns, spins , Rolls etc. But here, they are not.

And that IMO is a good thing.They were not designed to be a Aerobatic A/c. I looks like a professional, is flying the A/c.Alot of A/c, could do the same sequence, with a pro on board, they are not high G, if done correctly.Its when things go pear shape, that is when things start to break. "Dont try this at home".

This type of flying is put on "you Tube" to sell a product, IMO.

Guest rocketdriver
Its not a model, there is also overseas, a group that does aeros, in the super echo.They are overseas, certified to do in "some countries" to do Immellman, stall turns, spins , Rolls etc. But here, they are not.And that IMO is a good thing.They were not designed to be a Aerobatic A/c. I looks like a professional, is flying the A/c.Alot of A/c, could do the same sequence, with a pro on board, they are not high G, if done correctly.Its went things go pear shape, that is when things start to break. "Dont try this at home".

This type of flying is put on "you Tube" to sell a product, IMO.

I don't think its a model either .. towards the end you could see wing tip strobes going ....

And I agree about aeros. For instance, If nothing goes wrong, you can do an aileron roll at 1 g all the way round, but when you stuff up as I did on one memorable occasion when learning, I used up A LOT of height trying not to exceed Vne and at the same time not pull the wings off .... good job I had a cs prop and started out at a legal height, 'cos if I had not, I wouldn't be writing this and would have had to pay for an engine strip too .......!!