New from Italy

maxb

After 20 years of non-powered flight, I'm going to get my ultralight license.

I started the school with an ICP Bingo (small-Savannah), which probably will be my choice after the exams (BT the ICP factory is less than 50 Km from my home)

See you here...

Hi Maxb - welcome to the site and we all hope you enjoy your time here

You must also be very close to the Millennium Master factory - magnificent aircraft and I am only waiting till this world financial mess starts to rebound and the new 600kg LSA regs come in over there before I will have one here.

I was over in Turin 1.5 years ago and it is a lovely spot to go flying - I can't recall the name of the field where I looked at the Master but they also have a school there with Savannahs with a great view of the mountains to the West.

Again, welcome to the site and join in the many discussions that are continually happening here :big_grin:

Bingo and Millenium

Well, first of all, thanks for the warm welcome!

My school is Fly Club Barone Rosso , where, incidentally, the instructor is the test pilot of the Millenium, which I can see anytime I'm there. It's a fantastic machine: very well built and flies very well. On their site you can find some Millenium pictures too ("Flotta" page) . The red one you can see is the first production one. Last weeks there were a lot of journalists flying it, looks like everyone wants one... well, it's better for me to come back to the Bingo ;) .

Again thanks !

Guest ozzie

Ciao Max,

Welcome.

I've done some hours at the Kookaburra Field at Cassoni near Bassano del Grappa in a Eurofly Flashlight. I was very impressed with the 'Flash Comfort'. Havel also paraglided nearby at Semonzo. Beautiful countryside. Bellisimo as you say.

I visit there each year for business and always look forward to meeting as many pilots as i can.

Hope you enjoy yourself at this forum

ciao amico

Ozzie

Ciao Max,Welcome.

I've done some hours at the Kookaburra Field at Cassoni near Bassano del Grappa in a Eurofly Flashlight. I was very impressed with the 'Flash Comfort'. Havel also paraglided nearby at Semonzo. Beautiful countryside. Bellisimo as you say.

I visit there each year for business and always look forward to meeting as many pilots as i can.

Hope you enjoy yourself at this forum

ciao amico

Ozzie

Me toot have paraglided in Semonzo. It is a very crowdy place (in air), due to a lot of foreigner pilots.

Hope to see you here..., also if I'm almost never in Veneto zone, where Semonzo is: Turin is in the northwest (it's the FIAT hometown).

Ciao!