New Flight Sim Switch Box

Admin

The only benefit of having the Clear Prop shop is that I can grab something for myself which is is a bad habit of mine as my wife Corrine says I still have to pay for it 051_crying.gif.fe5d15edcc60afab3cc76b2638e7acf3.gif

However, I have ordered a new Saitek product for my Sim which will be interesting to use especially with the heavies. It is a Switch Box:

Clear Prop - The Pilot's Discount Store - Flight Sim :: Saitek Pro Flight Switch Panel

and should sit nicely on the Saitek Yoke:

Last I heard there was a lot of disappointment because it can only be used with mainly default aircraft as the buttons aren't programmable. That is a huge downer for me :-( (unless that has changed?)

I am going to look into these separate gauges however I haven't been advised by the distributor that they are available in Australia as yet...cause I want them :big_grin: - I could have my 3 monitors just showing outside and all the instruments as a hard panel...they only thing now is how do I connect an Avmap up to flight sim 006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif

Ian you could always buy a MGL odessey panel and connect that it already has the functions and usb .cheeers

006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif

I called the Saitek people today and they said they are expecting deliveries of the 6 pack gauges in July - I have ordered mine...well sort of as it depends on price which may be around the $200 each 051_crying.gif.fe5d15edcc60afab3cc76b2638e7acf3.gif