Plane hire at Caboolture or Redcliffe

JimG

Can anyone help me here. I'm a regular flyer and am interested in checking out the availability of planes for hire at Caboolture, Redcliffe or maybe Caloundra .

I'm current in Drifters,Tecnam Sierra and Sportstar. My preferance at the moment is for low wing 2 seaters with cruise of 90 to 100 knts.

Happy to do any check flights or conversion to type training.

Any takers

Cheers

JimG :thumb_up:

Guest blakey36
Can anyone help me here. I'm a regular flyer and am interested in checking out the availability of planes for hire at Caboolture, Redcliffe or maybe Caloundra .I'm current in Drifters,Tecnam Sierra and Sportstar. My preferance at the moment is for low wing 2 seaters with cruise of 90 to 100 knts.

Happy to do any check flights or conversion to type training.

Any takers

Cheers

JimG :thumb_up:

Airsport Flying School at Boonah have a Tecam Sierra give Greg Neale [CFI] a call on 07 5463 4028.

Bryan

Guest Cloudsuck
Airsport Flying School at Boonah have a Tecam Sierra give Greg Neale [CFI] a call on 07 5463 4028.Bryan

Actually they don't have a Sierra. They have a Golf and a new Echo Super. Both aircraft are pretty much flat out with training (especially the golf) but are available for an hour here or there for private hire. Absolutely worth a call.

Guest watto

There is the Redcliffe aero club that do hire AC although I am unsure of the type and you could also check with sky shop at redcliffe as the owner there does have a low wing RAA AC and may hire it out or be able to point you in the right direction.

Watto