I have my Gazelle back

Admin

This evening I saw a welcome sight - my gazelle arriving up here in Port Macquarie from Tyabb.

I will be back in the air very soon - back in my Gazelle dodging the RPT's - the Qantas Dash 8's etc.

I finally picked up my last months copy of the RAA mag and had a quick look and low and behold my gazelle is on the front cover and pictures of it inside with the kids down at Tyabb - they did a great job and I am glad the Gazelle helped them out.

Port Macquarie wanted to try and see if they could do with another aircraft or not without the expense of buying one so the gazelle is up here to help them out "testing the water" if there is a real demand for another aircraft to compliment their Foxbat. There was a Hooray when the word Gazelle was mentioned so we will see what happens.

No risk to the Port Mac club and I get my ole girl up here with me - if I can steal her away from the members for the odd hour or two.

Thanks Chris - going up in her at 06:30 in the morning - first time in over 6 months in the Gazelle - taking an instructor to make sure I haven't lost the touch but the Gazelle is so easy to fly and I presume it will be like riding a bike.

Got a date on the new CT arriving - the boat docks in Melb on the 13th Jan 011_clap.gif.c796ec930025ef6b94efb6b089d30b16.gif 011_clap.gif.8adfe837b4189ee6622bf4917d6a88c0.gif 011_clap.gif.c796ec930025ef6b94efb6b089d30b16.gif

Guest palexxxx

Hi Ian,

Glad to hear that you're back up in the air again, and also not too long till the CT arrives. I hope the date is not a omen, especially if it falls on a Friday. I havn't checked the calender. 006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif 006_laugh.gif.d4257c62d3c07cda468378b239946970.gif

Peter.