First Timer Saying Hello

Guest Lightning Man

Guest Lightning Man

Hello All, looking forward to being part of the RF community. I have had an association with GA flying for a number of years progressing to GFPT, but due to work pressures & illness have not actively participated since 2001. I'm now at the stage of returning to flying and the RF end of the spectrum is where I want to be.

G`Day Lightning Man and 098_welcome.gif.81ff07d492568199326e4f64f78d7bc6.gif,By RF I assume you mean recreational flying. There`s a lot of good aircraft to choose from these days, although more expensive then when I started.

Cheers,

Frank.

Guest studentbiggles

:welcome:Aboard Lightning Man, being a newbe to this site as well, I've learnt so much in the last few weeks as you will to. All the pilots on this site have been so helpful and encouraging, with great knowledge and advice:star:....Fly safe and keep in touch, Cheers Alley (Studentbiggles)

Guest watto

Gidday lighning man, RF is the only place to be and it is always great to have a new member.

Good luck and welcome from sunny qld

Welcome Lightning Man. I am in the same space as you looking to get back to flying through Recreational after a number of years out of GA. I too have recently joined and found this a great site to find out anything you need to know from friendly aviators sharing the same passion.