Ebay 7" GPS Navigator

Robert

Hi All

Having read on this site about installing different software and maps in a GPS Navigator for aircraft use, I have seen this GPS on ebay.

7" Inch Portable GPS Navigation Touchscreen Navigator - eBay, GPS, Electronics. (end time 29-Aug-09 20:12:44 AEST)

wondering if any of you guys in the know could check this gps out and advise me if it would be OK to purchase and install the right software and maps for aircraft use?????

Hi AllHaving read on this site about installing different software and maps in a GPS Navigator for aircraft use, I have seen this GPS on ebay.

7" Inch Portable GPS Navigation Touchscreen Navigator - eBay, GPS, Electronics. (end time 29-Aug-09 20:12:44 AEST)

wondering if any of you guys in the know could check this gps out and advise me if it would be OK to purchase and install the right software and maps for aircraft use?????

I'd wait to get a 800 x 480 resolution.They are just starting to come out so should be cheaper by Xmas Cheers

Guest mike_perth

Looks like a nice unit - amazing how cheap they are becoming now my first 7" indash CD player with a really bad LCD screen cost 6 times that price! and it was just a dumb screen no gps no tv tuner etc etc!

Ebay 7" GPS

Hi again All

Thanks for the info

There is another 7" GPS on Ebay with the higher resolution screen for about the same price but it has'nt facilities for an external aerial.

If i am puting it in my Savannah do you recon I will need an external aerial.

I know i need it for the Garmin 12XL I use at the moment.

Cheers Robert

Hi again AllThanks for the info

There is another 7" GPS on Ebay with the higher resolution screen for about the same price but it has'nt facilities for an external aerial.

If i am puting it in my Savannah do you recon I will need an external aerial.

I know i need it for the Garmin 12XL I use at the moment.

Cheers Robert

I figure if they work inside a car then you should have no problems in an aircraft.Cheers

• 7 months later...
Guest 4aplat
Hi AllHaving read on this site about installing different software and maps in a GPS Navigator for aircraft use, I have seen this GPS on ebay.

Hi

this kind of GPS is OK for an aircraft use

MicheL