Gyrocopter in Melbourne

Does anyone know anywhere in Melbourne where I can book a trial Gyrocopter flight? I'm out to try as many different kinds of aircraft as possible and think these look rather funky.... :rotary:

I googled 'Gyrocopter Melbourne' but the only results I got were news articles about people dying in gyrocopter crashes (just what I want to know...makes me wonder if Gyros are actually safe?)

So does anyone know of anywhere in Melbourne that has gyros?

Hi Darky, He Trains in one of Australia's best Gyroplanes. (The Kruza built By GT Gyroplanes in Victoria)

Trent

Maybe the best Ossie made, is what you ment to say ayy Sem :stirring pot:

:rotary:

Darky

It works like this. you have the $ so you get to make (at least some of) the rules.

Seriously, a navex any time is good. Just do the study, simple stuff really, then go do some cross country, you are probably fed up with circ by now any way. It'll do you good to go for a fly.

Qwerty.

Qwerty is right. Too long doing circuits doesn't necessarily make your landings better and it is one of the reasons for the high drop out rate of student pilots. There is so much you could do on a cross country flight apart from navigation.

Qwerty is right. Too long doing circuits doesn't necessarily make your landings better and it is one of the reasons for the high drop out rate of student pilots. There is so much you could do on a cross country flight apart from navigation.

Like get completely lost? :big_grin:

Don't worry guys, I know what you mean. :)

Like get completely lost? :big_grin:Don't worry guys, I know what you mean. :)

Best to get this lesson out of the way early in the piece.