"Just Autorotated"

Barnstorm

Hello Everyone.

My name is Tim.

I am from Cincinnati, Ohio.

My hangar is at I69 (same location as Sporty's Pilot Shop).

I own a Farrington Twinstarr Autogyro (Gyroplane) and my wife owns a 912 powered Interplane Skyboy fixed wing ELSA.

I have about 500+ hours TT in UL gyros and experimental gyros and about 100+ hours in fixed wings. I am rated as a Commercial Rotorcraft pilot :rotary: with a Sport Pilot FW add-on.

My wife Connie holds a Sport Pilot fixed wing rating.

I make my living as a computer network engineering instructor although my formal education is in Biology and Philosophy.

I used to have hobbies before I started flying. About the only past time still surviving is my love of vintage motorcycles and scooters.

G'day Tim! Welcome to the forum - make yourself at home and you'll soon be blown away with what Ian has put together for us all on the this site.

Sounds like you've got yourself a pretty good set up, flying wife an all!:thumb_up: I'm sure a lot of fella's here would be jealous!?006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif

If you like you can post some pictures of your area and aircraft for us to have look at? I'd be interested in seeing you and your wife's little aircraft. :thumb_up:

I've never been in an AutoGyro, but I'm planning on having a spin one day just to see what it is like.

Have fun and fly safe:thumb_up:

Hi Tim, welcome to our friendly forums.

I've not been in an autogyro either, but we have two guys here at Ballarat operating single seaters every weekend almost regardless of weather conditions. They really enjoy the sport.

Regards, Decca.098_welcome.gif.81ff07d492568199326e4f64f78d7bc6.gif