hi everybody

tonde

hello to all !

my name is TONI and .., well I have find this site by chance and it looks useful to me so i decided to be a member. I'm from Tirana, Albania and actually I'm not a pilot, I'm a forecaster on the MET OFFICE at the international airport of my country. compassionately i see that this is an only pilots forum, but I'll appreciate if you accept my presence. maybe we can support each other, I'll be always willingly.

anyway, thanks for your time and all the bests to everybody!;)

G'day mate, and welcome along...

It doesn't really matter if you're not a pilot, you help the pilots out with the weather, so you are a pretty vital piece to safe flying to any pilot.

I reckon you might come in pretty handy at times here to answer some weather questions...!

Take care,

Welcome Toni, as far as I know the only qualifications that you need to be member here is to have an interest in aviation and to respect other members (except Turbo of course:bash:).

Cheers, Qwerty

Toni, welcome. Now before some of our more colourful members say something that might be offensive to you, would you be so kind as to define gender. To me, Toni is female, but these days, who knows.

On another note, what can you tell us about recreational/ultralight flying in your country? Love to see some photos of planes and flying country as well.

extra information

hi !

first of all i'd like to thank all of you for your warmth welcome that you offered to me. the next one is especially for "deskpilot" : i'm a male mate, very male...:big_grin: ! i didn't seen that the information was not represented on my profile so i do apologise about that. my reason to be a member here is to share information and knowledge with other members. i also want to excuse myself for my not properly english, because its not my native language, thanks!

see you all !