Forum Members Name Tag?

Hi All

I have just had a thought. Maybe it has already been considered but what do you think about a members name badge for events such as Avalon & Natfly. It would be great for easy recognition. If Ian designed it and emailed it to us to cut and paste we could put our own names ect on it. What i am thinking of is the size of the standard plastic name tag. What do you all think?

Regards

Ed 025_blush.gif.9304aaf8465a2b6ab5171f41c5565775.gif

Hi Glenn

The intent is to maintain the integrety of Ian's group and the logo he designs for it. The members "title" will be the members choice within the boundry's of discretion. Mate, as for "Captain" status if you think you deserve it do it! We are all "Student Pilots" to a degree....! Maybe you will want to stick to it....!

Regards

Ed

Your right Captain Ed, maybe (as they used to say in the olden days) I was behaving beyond my station in life. Maybe I shouldn't wear the uniform with gold bars while shopping at Coles anymore either? Maybe we could start a "Pilots Etiquette" thread?

The idea is a good one Ed, please forgive my reply. Maybe we could have get togeather at Narromine next time? Chris, I do fly for a living but I would'nt call myself Captain, Student Pilot suits me fine, I'm still learning every day I fly.

Hi Glen

We will be at Natfly 2007. I am looking forward to putting faces to a whole lot of names.

Hi Chris

Is the Storch on your Avatar 4617? If so i helped put her together and even flew her. Very nice it was.

Regards

Ed

Student Pilot.

I had a look at your particulars, just wondering why a student was flying an ag plane and I discovered you must be the oldest pilot still working. date of birth 1903! Wow!!

Ian Borg

Guest pelorus32
I might have made a slight mistake when I filled that out, although I do feel that old sometimes!

Hi Captain Student Pilot (respect where respect's due)

I think you did make a slight mistake - the date's December 17 1903 from memory! :)

Regards

Mike

As long as mine has "Captain" in front of my name! ;) Everyone that flies is a Captain. ;)

Geoff from Wagga will like that! His forum name is Captain, therefore his nametag will be "Capt. Captain"

I think its a simple idea that will work well;)