Feb 2010 Brd Meeting - ATSB Crash Comics

Admin

Not a part of the board meeting however whilst I was there I was able to have a chat with Martin Dolan - the ATSB Chief Commissioner, who informed me that the ATSB will soon start releasing their Crash Comics again.

We also discussed opportunities for Recreational Flying (.com.au) to play some of their videos here which will be great for all users

G'day Ian, what are the chances of getting some (or all) of the old "crash comics" published/released here (on this fantastic web site) in pdf format?

regards

Guest Maj Millard

See if you can dig up a 1974/75 copy with an article in it entitled "Inviting disaster, invitation accepted". Don't know exactly what month it came out. About a C 182 engine failure on takeoff, and an attempted turn back to the runway. Still a very valid lesson even today, as most of those old 'Crash comics' were. I was a young 23 year old passenger in the 182, and it was my lucky day !.............................................................................Maj...024_cool.gif.7a88a3168ebd868f5549631161e2b369.gif