I'm baaaack!

Yep... I'm baaaack.... 025_blush.gif.9304aaf8465a2b6ab5171f41c5565775.gif

I gave up after the last upgrade, so I decided to register back in; this time with a full stop after my name..

So.... what has been happening?

Mmmmm. Just work, which has seen me busier than usual, so my flying hours have been waaaaaay down.

The wonderful people at Echuca Aero Club made me an honorary social member several months ago, for which I am eternally grateful... and still stunned, really.

This club is nothing short of fantastic, and has one of the biggest social aspects I have ever seen. Captain Murray's Roast lunches are now legendary, as is Barrys' Bar Service! 011_clap.gif.c796ec930025ef6b94efb6b089d30b16.gif

Living under the circuit for R35 gives me a great vantage point, and the sound of the clubs radial flying team - (two Yak 52's and a Stearman) is sheer music for aviation buffs...

Its nice to be back.

Ben

Welcome back Ben.

Many of us here have enjoyed your posts in the past, and look forward to you catching up again.

You have been missed by many here.

Kindest Regards

Planey

Should have come back as "Ben Longgone" :big_grin:H

or, Ben Missun.

Word has it that he may have been wandering trying to find a modern video camera to replace the dinasaur that he used to have on his avitar:question: