David Clark X11 and CelL Phone

Guest 4aplat

Guest 4aplat

Hi

I've got a X11 Headset. Sometimes I use a cell phone on it but the volume is not high enough to hear the sound

my cell phone is a sonimXP3 is it a problem general problem of this head set ?

MicheL

What I tell people when they ring up for a phone or bluetooth adapter is to first try this little trick which is free and doesn't cost you anything.

Most phones these days come with an ear piece and mic lead and can be set to vibrate.

Set your phone to vibrate mode so you can feel it if a call is coming in.

Stick the ear piece in your ear and place the mic part of the cord inside your headset cup.

The ear piece will let you hear the caller on the phone and because when you speak into the mic of your headset you can hear yourself in your headset, the phone mic that you have placed inside the headset cup will pick up your voice and you can talk to the caller.

Very simple and free however the only draw back is this may not work on some ANR headsets that need a 100% closed suction of the cup to your head as the phone cord coming out from under the headset ear seals may interfere with the ANR.

So before anyone goes out and wastes their money on a bluetooth phone adapter of something like that, give this solution a try first.