Control line supplies

winsor68

I fly assorted Jabiru and control line stunt.

Hi DJ where do you get control line supplies these days? Seems that most of the shops don't sell a lot these days. 20 odd years ago I built a Don Burke (I think) local kit... was a blast. Seems now all you see are a few overpriced ARFs and can't find handles, lines, motors etc

Hi DJ where do you get control line supplies these days? Seems that most of the shops don't sell a lot these days. 20 odd years ago I built a Don Burke (I think) local kit... was a blast. Seems now all you see are a few overpriced ARFs and can't find handles, lines, motors etc

I buy my C/L bits and bobs on line, mainly from the U.S.A. My models are built from plans, I just buy building materials from my local hobby store. Control line models are very low tech, cheap and IMO terrific fun. Windsor, PM me is you want supplier info.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I've been looking everywhere for any of the "Aeroflyte" c/l and r/c kits that people may have to sell - especially the .15 size c/l stuff. Any on got any?

Also has anyone got a "Cosmo 10SR" .09 - .15 3-4ch r/c kit to sell? I had one 20+ years ago as my first r/c plane. It didn't last too long but I'd like to build and fly another one to see what it was really like!