Jump to content

Drifter flight training

Recommended Posts

G'day all,


I'm in need of a tailwheel and two stroke endorsement. I recently purchased a J-3 Kitten and need the mentioned tickets in order to fly her. I'm thinking a two stoke drifter might be an economical way of getting these endorsements. I hail from the nsw south coast, with nowra being the closest town to me. Something local would be good but I'd be willing to travel, if need be, and bring the J-3 with me to fly following getting the tick in the box.


Can anyone help?







Link to post
Share on other sites

Dave has it right Rec aviation at Gympie. Great guys and they know there stuff. Also they can arrange accomodation near the strip. Gympie is a great place to fly from, with not to much traffic and beautiful countryside



  • Agree 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...