looking for hanger spot in the cairns area

Brumby08

Ross, Forgot to mention that Fran and I have been left out of the 2013/14 phone book.

I mostly use the Telstra online white pages so I just decided to have a look and see if they have us in the online directory....Nope 053_no.gif.1b075e917db98e3e6efb5417cfec8882.gif....013_thumb_down.gif.ec9b015e1f55d2c21de270e93cbe940b.gif.

Frank.

Guest Maj Millard
Ross, Forgot to mention that Fran and I have been left out of the 2013/14 phone book.I mostly use the Telstra online white pages so I just decided to have a look and see if they have us in the online directory....Nope 053_no.gif.1b075e917db98e3e6efb5417cfec8882.gif....013_thumb_down.gif.ec9b015e1f55d2c21de270e93cbe940b.gif.

Frank.

Yes ok Frank, I didn't want to post your mob on the forum, thought if you didn't have space you may know someone who would in the area............Cheers.................Ross

Brumby, are you looking for something permanent or just to tie down for a couple of days?Frank.

Frank,

We are looking for something permanent, I have taken up a role in Cairns and bought a house in Kewarra Beach and as both my wife and I fly we are now looking for a permanent base for the aircraft.

Brumby, I know of 3 decent private hangars at Innisfail (Mundoo) aerodrome. If you`re interested in Mundoo, talk to these guys. Carlo Prette and Ron Watson, both at Mundoo. Also worth talking to Bruce and his brother John Williams, they both fly and each has a hangar at Mundoo. Not sure how to get in touch with them but Carlo or Ron might know.

Carlo Prete Flying School

Airfield: CFI: C.Prete (PE)

P: 07 4061 4792 / 0419 742 172

Watson Fly

Airfield: CFI: R.P. Watson

P: / 0404 565 249

Jack Cross has a hangar at Atherton aerodrome. I`ll pm you his phone number.

Frank.

Brumby, I know of 3 decent private hangars at Innisfail (Mundoo) aerodrome. If you`re interested in Mundoo, talk to these guys. Carlo Prette and Ron Watson, both at Mundoo. Also worth talking to Bruce and his brother John Williams, they both fly and each has a hangar at Mundoo. Not sure how to get in touch with them but Carlo or Ron might know.Carlo Prete Flying School

Airfield: CFI: C.Prete (PE)

P: 07 4061 4792 / 0419 742 172

Watson Fly

Airfield: CFI: R.P. Watson

P: / 0404 565 249

Jack Cross has a hangar at Atherton aerodrome. I`ll pm you his phone number.

Frank.

Frank,

That would be excellent and thanks for your response.

Tony.

• 3 years later...

Hi to all went for my first flight with Frank on Sat talk about open air flying the pilot and his Drifter were as one was a beautiful safe flight around the valley, go fly with Frank lift your day. tailspin

• Like 1