Time to say hi

Guest guru101

Guest guru101

Thought it was time to say hi, just got certified with pax endorsment today (yee haa), managed to do the requirements in just over 42 hrs. Now that many hours of solo flying and cross country training is ahead of me i look forward to the wize words and answers to my questions from the more experienced aviators here. I dont fly a toyota but OH WHAT A FEELING. :-)

Guest guru101

Hi Hongie, flying from central west NSW, (little town with a big race track) flying a jab 170, also done a couple of hours in an evector harmony (what a nice little plane that is) i have spent so much time working out how to buy my own plane i have forgotten to tell the missus i need a spare 50+K for a new toy.

Hi Hongie, flying from central west NSW, (little town with a big race track) flying a jab 170, also done a couple of hours in an evector harmony (what a nice little plane that is) i have spent so much time working out how to buy my own plane i have forgotten to tell the missus i need a spare 50+K for a new toy.

Hi Guru,

Now you have your pax endo take your missus up for a fly - it might sway the deal wrt $50k......

Cheers

Neil