I feel ..........

Like a plane I hope!

It is a scratch build and started out from 12x4ft sheets of metal. It was not pre-drilled, pre-cut, or pre-fabricated.

This is the bits that I have made for the starboard flaperon which I will be riveting over the next few days.

This follows the starboard wing & the port wing & flaperon which I have done & the fuselage frame pretty well done.

I think that makes some of my plane :-)

If you are asking whether it will resemble any other plane, that's is a yes /no answer. The idea is that it will be specifically for me.

• Like 2

I take my hat off to you guys who tackle scratch building. Assembling a kit is one thing, but starting with a stack of sheet metal and a few drawings puts you in another league.

rgmwa

• Like 1
  • Agree 3

Like a plane I hope!It is a scratch build and started out from 12x4ft sheets of metal. It was not pre-drilled, pre-cut, or pre-fabricated.

This is the bits that I have made for the starboard flaperon which I will be riveting over the next few days.

This follows the starboard wing & the port wing & flaperon which I have done & the fuselage frame pretty well done.

I think that makes some of my plane :-)

If you are asking whether it will resemble any other plane, that's is a yes /no answer. The idea is that it will be specifically for me.

What plan are you following P47? ...or is this a unique home design?

A unique home design with a bit of this and that.

The project was started in March last year and I am hoping that it will completed around the middle of 2015.

I've been lucky enough to know someone who is helping me out with the actual design and facilities to do this in and also facilitate my learning along the way.

• Like 1