Greetings all

noddymajor

Thanks for the opportunity to join the group. I have had an interest in aviation from the time I was a lad and although not yet a pilot I have spent many hours in commercial aircraft travelling for work and in emergency services rotary and fixed wing aircraft over the years. The thrill of a flight never wanes. I hope to be able to contribute to the group from time to time, but in the meantime will welcome the knowledge of those that know far more than I.

• Like 1

Thanks for the opportunity to join the group. I have had an interest in aviation from the time I was a lad and although not yet a pilot I have spent many hours in commercial aircraft travelling for work and in emergency services rotary and fixed wing aircraft over the years. The thrill of a flight never wanes. I hope to be able to contribute to the group from time to time, but in the meantime will welcome the knowledge of those that know far more than I.

Hi Noddymajor & 098_welcome.gif.81ff07d492568199326e4f64f78d7bc6.gif.

You say "not yet" a pilot - so are you currently learning? If so where and what plane?

Cheers,

Neil