Help needed!

planedriver

I have just got back from a wedding at the Hunter Valley ,and earlier today spotted this unusual aircraft at Cessnock Airport and needed a little help identifying it.

Apparently it is a regular visitor when there is a club BBQ on.

I am familiar with the association of Victa Aircraft and Victa Mowers, but have never before seen an aircraft like it it, with a single cylinder engine.

Knowing that there are very some knowlegable types on here, I was hoping that someone could identify it, and also advise us on it's performance figures. (Ozzy wasn't around)

I can clearly see that it's not a jet, but someone said that it even runs an after-burner?

1563418552_DarrensWedding285.jpg.0a3f17850f681d3db07ceb89572c22b6.jpg

• Haha 4

I have just got back from a wedding at the Hunter Valley ,and earlier today spotted this unusual aircraft at Cessnock Airport and needed a little help identifying it.Apparently it is a regular visitor when there is a club BBQ on.

I am familiar with the association of Victa Aircraft and Victa Mowers, but have never before seen an aircraft like it it, with a single cylinder engine.

Knowing that there are very some knowlegable types on here, I was hoping that someone could identify it, and also advise us on it's performance figures. (Ozzy wasn't around)

I can clearly see that it's not a jet, but someone said that it even runs an after-burner?

Planey, if I were closer I'd have come around and give yah a smack on the ear. Reading your post, I was completely absorbed (and sucked in) with 'what Victa have I missed? Good one mate. cheers