hydraulic lifter down on power

Bruce Tuncks

I have one thanks.

That is good Dazza when it comes to spelling it does not matter unless you are writing a document for the courts.There is a thing on the internet where all the letters in the words are jumble up and asked can you read it, I can because we as humans don't look at the letters in a word to be able to read it. But I will remember the word hydraulic in the future thanks for pointing it out.

While the life of multigrade oils is less in terms of viscosity loss at the short intervals we operate it's not likely to be a factor. I would only use it in the colder climates where it's recommended. If you run the straight 50 take more care with your warm up if a cold start is done in chilly conditions. The "plus" is a camshaft corrosion additive. Helps engines when not being used. Nev

Some sucess being had with sports plus oil too

Shell were on board too but has stopped due to the aeroshell dept being bought out. All Au people gone i think

It runs much cleaner and prevents deposits, so much so that its recommended NOT to be implemented on used engines as can result on glazing

With the std multigrade i have also heard life wsnt very good hence why it was removed as recommended for Jab engines

I see CAE have new oil thermostat available

Guest Andys@coffs
Some sucess being had with sports plus oil tooShell were on board too but has stopped due to the aeroshell dept being bought out. All Au people gone i think

It runs much cleaner and prevents deposits, so much so that its recommended NOT to be implemented on used engines as can result on glazing

With the std multigrade i have also heard life wsnt very good hence why it was removed as recommended for Jab engines

I see CAE have new oil thermostat available

I use the shell sports plus in my 3300 on the recommendation of the L4 who does my engine work and because I saw some of the reports written about the oil and the test engine it was running in after it was torn down and analysed for wear after significant use....

That said I have a 19 registered Aircraft and as such things I can do are not available for consideration for others flying LSA, for example.....