Ferry pilot wanted Brisbane - perth

ricky m

I am looking for someone willing to ferry a j120 from Brisbane or Adelaide to perth YPJT or other local field if you do not have rpl/ppl, (old owner can bring to Adelaide if needed) the aircraft is in good condition with recent engine rebuild at factory, willing to pay all cost of trip and small amount to compensate for your time. I would love to do the trip but can not take any time off work:(.

Thanks ricky

• Like 1

G'day Ricky, a nice J120 you got yourself there, Matt asked me if I could take it over for you but I haven't got the time either!! Hope you find someone that looks after your new aircraft that can take it over for you.

Regards,

Tom

G'day Ricky, a nice J120 you got yourself there, Matt asked me if I could take it over for you but I haven't got the time either!! Hope you find someone that looks after your new aircraft that can take it over for you.Regards,

Tom

No worries, it's all sorted now! Thanks :)

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Ricky

My home field is YMUL and I fly into YPJT as I'm a RACWA member, I hold a PPL and RPC, and did the circumnavigation of Oz and collected the CAGIT (its now finally moved on).

I'm currently between contacts and just flying for fun at the moment, so if you get stuck, drop me a line.

James