Hi new to forums

Guest Wigg

My name is John we own a yellow Skyfox Gazelle. We had it online at moorabbin it was getting damaged so we took it home and now I fly it myself when it is not being repaired. I would like to fly more but I have only flown 4 hours in the last 12 months, but I do not know where to go and what to do when I get there. I hope that I will be able to join in on some of your events. I also have my PPL.

Hi John

Welcome, Echuca would be nice this weekend, plenty to look at thier, National Holden museum etc, and I am a Ford fan! however still worth the look, very interesting. Iam in SA a bit far away. What side of ML is Coldstream on?

Cheers Guy

Guest palexxxx

It's on the outer eastern side, very close to Lilydale.

Peter.

P.S. Welcome Wigg, I know you'll enjoy your visits on this forum.

Hi Guy

This is new to me I am not the best on the computer, I would like to go to Echuca but I had to put the plane in for a yearly service and I don't know when I am going to get it back, I have decided to do more than 4 hours this year but it is not starting out well so far.

Hi Jeffsy

When I can get our plane out of maintenance I will come up to Ballarat to have a look I have been there before but it was only a quick stop refuel and go, hope to see you soon

John.

Hi Ian

I have got a Yellow Skyfox Gazelle and I would like to know if it is worth putting strobes on it or not and I would like to know how can I purchased a GPS and a CX2 flight computer also I have never purchased anything online before.

Regards,

John.

Hi Ian, I am at home now if you want to ring me, but if you want to ring me later I go to work at 3.30 and you can ring me on my mobile

John