NatFly 2008

Admin

Good news - if you remember what happened at NatFly this year with Recreational Flying being "forgotten" about and left of the list - well not next year. I have locked in the site and have received an email confirming. Here is the layout:

natfly2008layout.jpg.b4e1e5cc5e97f1e18eaa716d8d954a97.jpg

Guest David C
Stumble straight out of Ians tent and into ours right Dave? 006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif

Mate as soon as you mention "our " tent the tongues will start wagging .... Know what I mean ??...006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif

DaveC

Just got the confirmation email that our sites are 41 and 42 as the other one that was a maybe has been taken by the people that were at that site this year - they get first preference but as sites 41 and 42 are new ones they are confirmed for Recreational Flying

• 1 month later...
Guest Christina

Hi,

I am looking for information for the Natfly Webpage, which has just moved from natfly.narromine.biz to natfly.narromine.nsw.au.

If you wish to add info please email me at [email protected]

Cheers

Christina

Guest Fred Bear

Let's hope the food is a little better this time too and that the show is a little more organised than the Narromine Air Pageant.

Let's hope the food is a little better this time too and that the show is a little more organised than the Narromine Air Pageant.

Hi Darren!

Personally I did not see any evidence that the Air Pageant was organised?????

Cheers

Guest Fred Bear
Hi Darren!Personally I did not see any evidence that the Air Pageant was organised?????

Cheers

Do I detect a hint of sarcasm there my friend? 006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif;)